Tournament Time Again!
Here are the details:
- Four-on-four roller hockey tournament (Max Roster: 6 Skaters a side + goalie)
- This is NOT an Iron Man tournament as we have had in the past – you can have up to six skaters on your roster.
- This tournament will be broken up into 2 divisions, Competitive and Recreational.
- Each team will play 3 round robin games followed by a single elimination tournament.
- Games will be 15 minute running clock.
- All games will be refereed and full stats, box scores, standing and photos will be posted on the website after the tournament.
- Cost is $80 per team (4 games guaranteed)
- Update – FAQ
- Are we using puck or ball: We will be using ball for this tournament
- What equipment is required: Required: Helmet, gloves, skates, stick. Highly Recommended: Shin pads, elbow pads, helmet cage, hip pads, mouthpiece.
Dodge Park – Home of the ORHC
November 5, 2017 with the first game starting at 9:00 am. A schedule will be posted once we have all teams registered. As this is an outdoor event we may have to contend with weather. The rain date will be November 12, 2017.
We ask that you register as a team. While there may be some players that can cross over between both the Competitive and Recreational Divisions, in order to do so you must be approved to play in both divisions by ORH prior to the tournament. If you are an individual looking to get on a team please email us at OhioRollerHockeyCoop@gmail.com or post on our Facebook Group. I will do my best to find a team needing players or form teams of individual skaters.
Cost will be $80 per team. To register fill out the below form. Once you click on ‘Register’ it will take you to PayPal for payment. Your are not registered until you make payment.
There will be 6 team spots open for each division. Once those spots are filled the division will be closed.
Registration closes on November 1 or when the divisions fill.